Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Next Hollywood Hype?

More and more people are starting to discover Occitania, land of the Cathars, Templars, Troubadours and the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau, which inspired Dan Brown to write the Da Vinci Code and me to write White Lie. As I am also a tour guide here in Occitania, I get more and more vips and celebs on my tours, including producers, directors and actors. Could this be the next Hollywood hype?
Come and discover this mysterious realm, with its forbidden history and mysteries. It will be my pleasure to be your private guide. Contact me at books@jeannedaout.com.

Below you can see a recently uploaded fragment from my talk show interview, with host Janelle Kay Collard, which I did in the States a few months ago. For me, this is the most important part of the interview. It sort of 'wraps it all up.'

Click here to see the interview on YouTube.



For some reason, my star rate on IMDb.com has gone up an amazing 610.900 places this week!


Also, my demo reel on IMDb has been updated.

Wishing you all a great Summer! From Cathar Country, with love...

With the wolf hounds of Puivert Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment